A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Weiss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Weiss has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred H. Weiss practice?
Dr. Fred Weiss practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.