A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Weiss, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Weiss has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred H Weiss MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Fred Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Weiss practices Pediatric Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.