A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. FRED WEISS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. FRED WEISS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. WEISS graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. WEISS has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. WEISS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. FRED H. WEISS practice?
Dr. FRED WEISS practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.