A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Weiss, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Weiss has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred H Weiss MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Fred Weiss has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fred Weiss practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.