A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick White MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick White practice?
- Dr. Frederick White has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick White practices Internal Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists.