A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Williams, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred C. Williams practice?
Dr. Fred Williams practices Neurological Surgery near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Hillsboro Neurological Surgeons.