A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Williams is Excellent. Dr. Williams has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Williams, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cancer, Cerebrovascular Disorders, and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Spinal Fractures.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center-Fresno
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred C. Williams practice?
Dr. Fred Williams practices Neurological Surgery near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Hillsboro Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Williams, Dr. Freddie Williams, Dr. Freddy Williams, Dr. Frederick Williams