A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Williams, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred C Williams MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred C. Williams practice?
- Dr. Fred Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Williams practices Neurological Surgery near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Surgeons.