A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Williams, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred C Williams MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred C. Williams practice?
- Dr. Fred Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Williams practices Neurological Surgery near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Neurological Surgeons.