A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Wu, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Ming-Chieh Wu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Fred Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Wu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Providence Internists, Providence Cardiologists, and Providence Pediatricians.