Dr. Freda Arlow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 20th, 2016
Bad communication
I believe this Dr. Knows her stuff yet her office staff is horrible.I have called at least 15 times regarding my procedure and it takes forever for anyone to return your calls.Then the wrong information is given to you so right back you go again to placing 15 more phone calls. I have decided to cancel my procedure. I just don't need the headaches!

June 28th, 2012
Dr Arlow was great, however, the office staff is bad. They never answer the phone or return calls. I have tried for four days to get ahold of some one to get blood test results. They either don't answer the phone or I have to leave a message that is never returned. They either need more help or new office people. Very frustrating when you're ill.

June 20th, 2012
retired professional
1st time patient;kept me waiting for nearly an hour and then wanted to rush me out the door; I had a sheet of paper with questions on it (something recommended so that all concerns can be addressed) and when I began asking my questions she advised me she did not have time to respond to my questions; I reminded her she had kept me waiting nearly an hour while she was with another patient and I expected she would afford me the courtesy of responding to my questions/concerns and not rush me out the door; after I asserted myself, she responded to my concerns; however, there was never any follow up with me nor expressed concern for my well being; I was a number to her and not a person!My primary physician has encouraged me to return to her - that she is a good doctor; I am not sure I can get past herrude treatment...

September 16th, 2010
Too busy to answer my questions (only allowed me 5 minutes to talk during appointment). Unable to address my questions. Too busy with patients. Poor communication with me. Extremely difficult to reach. Did not seem to care about my problems.