A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freda Armah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freda Armah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Armah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freda Amanyiwah Armah MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Freda A. Armah practice?
- Dr. Freda Armah has 1 office location.
Dr. Freda Armah practices Anesthesiology near Alma, MI.
See Alma Anesthesiologists.