A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freda Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freda Bush, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freda Bush, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Woman's Hospital at River Oaks
- St Dominics Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freda McKissic Bush MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Freda M. Bush practice?
- Dr. Freda Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Freda Bush practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.