A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freda Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freda Chu is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freda Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Jacobi Med Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan