A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freda Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freda Chu is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freda Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Jacobi Med Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freda Elizabeth Chu MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Freda E. Chu practice?
- Dr. Freda Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Freda Chu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Infectious Disease Doctors.