A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freda Kerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freda Kerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freda Kerman MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freda Kerman practice?
- Dr. Freda Kerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Freda Kerman practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.