A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freda Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freda Levy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freda Levy, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freda Levy FACP and MD is a female Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Freda Levy practice?
- Dr. Freda Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Freda Levy practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.