Dr. Freda Mccarter MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2015
Everyone including the doctor treated me like family and with professionalism. I was blessed to find Dr. McCarter.

December 20th, 2014
Terrific Doctor
Dr. McCarter is an excellent physician. She quickly diagnosed my problem and operated promptly which actually saved my life. If for any reason you need to call her after surgery she promptly returns phone calls no matter the time of day or night. She explains medical issues in a manner that you can understand and she seems truly committed to making you better. I cannot say too many good things about her. She's wonderful.

February 25th, 2013
Excellent!!!
Dr. McCarter is very knowledgeable, attentive, and very efficient. I truly appreciate her understanding and bedside manner.

October 12th, 2011
Karen
I appreciated the personal time Dr. McCarter gave me. She was also very proactive with my treatment

April 6th, 2011
An angel, 'nough said!
Dr. McCarter is without a doubt, the angel that God placed in my life at the right time,and I cannot say enough about her. I am currently recovering from a recent surgery by Dr. McCarter for a 4th hernia occurrence and gall bladder removal. She was "with me" from the beginning. I was referred to her after a trip to the emergency room when the hernia became incarcerated, and she assured me that this would be the last time. She ordered a CT scan...which oddly enough, none of the other surgeons had ever done, and also found that my gall bladder was full of stones and in bad shape. She recommended removal, which after consulting my family, I agreed with. Her staff are caring and wonderful and her bedside manner is unparalleled. My family and friends met her the day of my surgery in the waiting room, where she came to see me even before I went into pre-op. She was there too, and in recovery and in my room once it was all over. Bottom line, is that she was there, for me, and with me. I felt as though I had a friend and an angel taking care of me. The followup phone calls, from both her and her staff were constant. She is one in a million. If I ever need to have a surgeon again, she will be the one and only. As I said previously, words simply cannot describe my appreciation for her. I could go on and on!

October 26th, 2010
Excellent doctor and surgon,professionalism is superb.Cares a greatly for her patients and makes one feels that they are not along in ther plight.

September 26th, 2010
Doctor and Friend
Dr. McCarter is truly a gifted doctor. She has a personality and bedside manner that lets you know that she is truly and sincerely concerned about you not just as a patient but as a person and friend. Thank God for doctors like her.

March 23rd, 2009
The front office staff is wonderful and her Nurse is very caring and patient.

July 9th, 2008
What a nice Lady
Dr. McCarter really cared about me and my problems. She took good care of me an watched over me in the hospital. Iwas afraid to have surgery but she made it easy

October 6th, 2015