A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredda Leiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredda Leiter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiter
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Leiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredda Leiter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiter graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredda Louise Leiter MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fredda L. Leiter practice?
- Dr. Fredda Leiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredda Leiter practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Psychiatrists and Ventura Geriatric Doctors.