A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Combs is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Combs
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Combs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Combs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Combs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Joe Combs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Combs practice?
- Dr. Freddie Combs has 1 office location.
Dr. Freddie Combs practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Family Physicians and Costa Mesa Radiologists.