A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Combs is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Combs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Combs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Combs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Combs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Joe Combs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Combs practice?
- Dr. Freddie Combs has 1 office location.
Dr. Freddie Combs practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Family Physicians and Costa Mesa Radiologists.