A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Fandal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Fandal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fandal graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Fandal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Joseph Fandal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Fandal practice?
- Dr. Freddie Fandal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Freddie Fandal practices Family Medicine near Port Barre, LA.
See Port Barre Family Physicians.