Learn more about Dr. Freddie Fandal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Fandal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fandal
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fandal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fandal graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Fandal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Joseph Fandal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Fandal practice?
- Dr. Freddie Fandal has 1 office location.
Dr. Freddie Fandal practices Family Medicine near Port Barre, LA.
See Port Barre Family Physicians.