A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jones has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Ray Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Freddie R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Freddie Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Freddie Jones practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.