A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jones has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Ray Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Freddie R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Freddie Jones has 5 office locations.
Dr. Freddie Jones practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.