A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Marton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Marton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Marton, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marton graduated from Univ Di Trieste, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Trieste, Italy.
Dr. Marton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Freddie M. Marton practice?
Dr. Freddie Marton practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Cedarhurst Neurologists.