A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Marton is Satisfactory. Dr. Marton has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Marton, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marton graduated from Univ Di Trieste, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Trieste, Italy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Marton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Freddie M. Marton practice?
Dr. Freddie Marton practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedarhurst, NY and Inwood, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Marton, Dr. Freddy Marton, Dr. Fredrick Marton, Dr. Fritz Marton