A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Negron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Negron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Negron graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Negron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Jose Negron MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freddie J. Negron practice?
- Dr. Freddie Negron has 1 office location.
Dr. Freddie Negron practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near North Miami Beach, FL.
See North Miami Beach Internists and North Miami Beach Hospice & Palliative Specialists.