A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Terrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Terrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terrell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Clark Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Terrell MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Freddie Terrell practice?
- Dr. Freddie Terrell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Freddie Terrell practices Urology near Winchester, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Stanton, KY.
See Winchester Urologists.