Learn more about Dr. Freddy Abi-Samra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddy Abi-Samra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abi-Samra
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abi-Samra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddy Abi-Samra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abi-Samra graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abi-Samra has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddy Abi-Samra MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Freddy Abi-Samra practice?
- Dr. Freddy Abi-Samra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Freddy Abi-Samra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.