inactive

Freddy Abi-Samra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
Dr. Abi-Samra is...
...professional, competent, and effective. I've been an AFIB patient of his for about 8 years. He's performed a few cardioversion procedures and a PVI/Rooftop ablation in 2012. I've been in rhythm since the last procedure and rank Dr. Abi-Samra's expert care and matter-of-fact idealism as the cause of my good health. He spends time to talk to you, and ultimately allows the patient to make the final decision. He gives you the information, explains it in in laymen terms when necessary, makes analogies for comprehension, and helps develop a successful treatment plan. He's so darned GOOD, that doctors from around the world come to him to learn from his mastery of certain procedures, and I've heard him described as a pioneer in certain contexts by other electrophysiologists. That's the kind of doctor that I want!!

December 30th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor. He fixed my A-fib in one ablation (so far). Staff is great and I love that I can email him, get answers and feel close, even though I'm 80 miles away from his facilitly.

February 20th, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Abi Samra since 2001. Wonderful support staff, as well.

June 8th, 2011
Have received superb care for 15+ years. Dr. Abi-Samra's approach to treating my atrial fibrilation has been just right for me. Most amazing was telephoning the emergency telephone number in the middle of the night and having Dr. Abi-Samra answer.

June 14th, 2009
Avoid the Doctor
It is easy to get an appointment...he triple books! Wait time can run into hours. He is patronizing and arrogant. I would NEVER return to the doctor.