Dr. Freddy Achecar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Freddy Achecar?

September 12th, 2016

Knee

June 1st, 2016

He gave me back my life.

September 16th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

Very compassionate and skilled surgeon. I needed a hip replacement and felt he had my best interest at heart. Highly recommend Dr. Achecar.

July 22nd, 2015

Dr Acheacar is the best doctor I and my husband have ever had. We have both had surgeries with Dr. Acheacar and every time he has an amazing bedside manner! We know many people that go to Freddie Acheacar and they all say the same thing! He is what all Doctors should be! He never pushed surgery, works a plan with us and helps with the insurance issues when they arise! Fantastic Doctor and team! Thank you Dr. Acheacar!

April 2nd, 2014

Pompous, Rude

If there were a "zero" star, I would have utilized it. After waiting over an hour, he spent barely two minutes with me. He was extremely pompous, condescending, and unwilling to listen....to anything. He did throw a prescription for steroids my way for my pain, and told me he was not the physician I needed to see. Indeed, those were the most accurate words he could have uttered that entire day! Worst doctor experience of my life...and there is no drama in that statement, only truth. He did briefly mention what was causing the deformity in my knee, and after researching it at home, every site says an orthopedic doctor is the one who would correct it. But he showed no interest in dealing with that issue or any other one I had. Very curt, with his greatest skill seeming to be self-importance. Experience with the front desk was not much better. On the phone, they insisted on getting my insurance info before getting my name and what my health concerns were. Same thing upon arrival. They made sure they had their money before I was even called back to see the "doctor." Felt like asking for a refund after the rude, brief flash of an encounter with Dr. Freddy Achecar. It may be farther, but my advice is to seek out a true professional in the Atlanta area. That is what I will be doing!

June 11th, 2013

Bad knees

Dr. Achecar is the greatest. He is always gentle and has a wonderful bedside manner. He even worked with me when my insurance didn't pay for x-rays. He also treated my daughter for a broken arm many years ago, and she liked him too. If I need an orthopedist, he is the one I see every time.

April 18th, 2012

Very rude

He spent all of 30 seconds in the room with me after telling me I have OA in my knee. I asked about other options in case the shot he suggested wasn't the right option and he told me to just deal with it and walked out of the room. This was the first time I'd ever seen an ortho or had this sort of knee pain. I'm trying to get a different dr for a second opinion, one who actually wants to help.

August 18th, 2011

Dr. Achecar is an amazing Doctor. He has treated my 22 year old son who had a rare tumor in his knee. The diagnose was quick which surprised me due to the rarity of his condition. He had surgery and has had no problems with his knee since. My other son saw him for a broken hand, and again he treated him without any problems. I also saw him with a torn tendon and he will always give you all the options and let you decide what you need to do. I have recommended him to all my friends and will continue to do so. One of my friends had him do her knee replacement and loves him as well!

January 19th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Achecar is an excellent doctor. He diagnois the problem everytime. He then suggest treatments and let you make the decision. He answers any questions that you might have. He is a caring and experienced doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 2nd, 2009

Don't go to him if you are over weight. He is rude and tells you he won't do anything for you unless you lose weight. I did not have a good out come with the TKR he did. BTY - I lost 60 pounds before my surgery.

May 18th, 2017