A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddy Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddy Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddy Ali, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddy Mohamed Ismail Ali MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Freddy M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Freddy Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Freddy Ali practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.