A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddy Avni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddy Avni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Avni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Avni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Freddy Avni practice?
Dr. Freddy Avni practices Rheumatology near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Rheumatologists.