A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddy Avni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddy Avni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avni
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Avni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Avni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddy Avni MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Freddy Avni practice?
- Dr. Freddy Avni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Freddy Avni practices Rheumatology near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Rheumatologists.