Dr. Freddy Gaton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Freddy Gaton?

Waste of time

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I would never recommend him to anyone. He gave me several prescriptions that were not needed. If you want to take several hours out of your day to go see a Doctor Who is no smarter then your dog, this is the doctor for you.

Worst doctor I have ever been to.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I had to see him because my doctor was out on vacation. I was having many unusual but serious symptoms at the time. I told him about everything that was going on with me and he insisted that it was all due to stress. He spent 10 minutes telling me ways I could learn to manage stress. I insisted it was not just stress and he proceeded to tell me that because I was still young nothing could possibly be wrong with me. Luckily, my instincts told me he had no clue what he was talking about. I went to see another doctor and it turned out to be cancer. If I would have listen to him I may not be alive right now. I would not recommend seeing him for anything that requires medical intelligence. I think he would be Ok to see for the common cold or flu. He actually seemed like a nice man but if you have a serious health issue I suggest you see another doctor. Your life may depend on it!

Posted on February 14th, 2015

A small practice not a big waiting room but lots of paients. The staff and along with Dr. Gaton will address all your medical needs and if not will refer you else where. Happy with my over all care with Dr. Gaton!

Great Guy & Great Doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Dr. Gaton is a great guy and an even better physician. He has been courteous and compassionate. I also admire the work that he does to help the uninsured in his community. I would likely recommend Dr. Fred Gaton.

Bad Doctor!!!!

Posted on September 30th, 2011

No one should have let him be a Dr.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017