A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddy Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddy Sosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Sosa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddy Rafael Sosa MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Freddy R. Sosa practice?
- Dr. Freddy Sosa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Freddy Sosa practices Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Gastroenterologists.