A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Askin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Askin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Askin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Askin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Barton Askin MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic B. Askin practice?
- Dr. Frederic Askin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Askin practices Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.