Dr. Frederic Baker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016
Rude, late, disrespectful
After waiting for 55 minutes in the waiting room, I then waited for 40 more minutes in the exam room. Dr. Baker then had the audacity to rush me, telling me his time was valuable. You know, because mine isn't!!

April 10th, 2016
Rosalyn
He has poor bedside manner, he seemed annoyed by my questions, all he talked about was dancing, I thought I went to see Fred Astaire instead of Fred Baker???

December 30th, 2014
Dr was 40 minutes late for appointment. He is abrupt and mechanical. Made me feel like I was interfering with his routine. Kept holding onto examination room doorknob, like he wanted to leave, while I was asking a few questions. Not a pleasant experience. Office is cramped, rundown and out of date.

October 12th, 2012
Worst doctor ever
He doesn't care makes you wait forever and once you finally get to see him he rushes you out and will only discuss one issue per visit I have been a patient of his for a long time and will be switching after this last encounter these are just a few of many reasons to stay away do yourself a favor and don't bother with this moron

September 10th, 2012
This is my fourth doctor in 60 years. I wish they other three had been as caring and knowledgeable as Dr Baker. He always asks me many questions about my health, and I am never rushed. He is very easy to talk to.

April 25th, 2012
I stayed with this doctor for years due to pure laziness and the fact that I rarely see a doctor. When I did have to see him, he rarely has time to spend with you. If he is really busy, he makes you reschedule and when you revisit he has no time to go over any issues you may have. I even wrote things down for him and he basically told me he didn't have time. He greets you with "Hi how are you I'm fine thanks for asking" and you haven't said a word. He rushes through your visit and sends you on your way. The last time he had to call me 1.5 hours after I left his office for something he should have looked at while I was there. I fired him on the spot. Stay away from this guy.

May 14th, 2010
Sometimes I feel a little rushed but Dr. Baker is thorough and caring. He has called me at work to check up on me when I've been sick. Overall I am very satisfied with his care.

July 28th, 2016