A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic D'Alauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic D'Alauro is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic D'Alauro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alauro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. D'Alauro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic D'Alauro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederic D'Alauro practice?
- Dr. Frederic D'Alauro has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic D'Alauro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Anesthesiologists, Hagerstown Pain Management Doctors, and Hagerstown Internists.