A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic D'Alauro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic D'Alauro is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Alauro
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. D'Alauro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic D'Alauro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alauro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. D'Alauro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic D'Alauro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederic D'Alauro practice?
- Dr. Frederic D'Alauro has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic D'Alauro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Anesthesiologists, Hagerstown Pain Management Doctors, and Hagerstown Internists.