Dr. Frederic Ettner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2015
Good Doc horrible office staff.
Dr Ettner is a good Dr. but you do have to wait every visit. The problem is his office staff. The one girl is great and has been there a long time. The rest of the staff is rude and just horrible! My wife and I dread when we have to call there for anything as they are always rude. Even our insurance company said the same when they called. They have hung up on us several times and also refused to give the insurance company their name! Getting refills for medications? Your lucky if they do what they say they are doing to do. I would change doctors just for this reason and am thinking about it even though I like Dr Ettner. Dr Ettner your staff is making you look terrible! They are looking at magazines while patients wait to check in and have no office proff at all. I have to say the gal that has been there sorry don't know her name but she is hispanic and very nice and helpful if great. I would let the rest go!!

January 9th, 2010
My favorite DR--since 1979
What a gift it was to have this man for our family doctor. He is 'one of a kind' to be sure. I had two homebirths with him. Now, he is my granddaughter's doctor! This is so rare a thing, in these days. I live in VA now--10 years. Haven't found a dr that even comes close.

November 4th, 2009
I recommend Dr Fred all the time. He mixes modern medicine with alternative remedies when possible and appropriate. He starts simple with natural remedies when possible. He's very responsive and calls back even when it's not office hours.