A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Humphrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Humphrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Humphrey DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Frederick Humphrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Humphrey practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Internists.