Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederic Humphrey
Dr. Frederic Humphrey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Humphrey is affiliated with Selby General Hospital, Marietta Memorial Hospital and Camden Clark Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederic Humphrey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederic Humphrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, OH.
Dr. Chandrasekhar Kota
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Marietta, OH 0.13 mi35
Dr. Elbert Nash
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Marietta, OH 2.29 mi13
Dr. Roger Anderson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Marietta, OH 2.29 mi31