A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Humphrey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Humphrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Adair Humphrey DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederic A. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Frederic Humphrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Humphrey practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsboro, WV.
See Marietta Internists.