A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jaffe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Jaffe DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederic Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Frederic Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Jaffe practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.