A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jaffe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Jaffe DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederic Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Frederic Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Jaffe practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.