A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Lafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Lafferty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafferty graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lafferty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Lafferty MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederic Lafferty practice?
- Dr. Frederic Lafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Lafferty practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.