Dr. Frederic Leeds Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frederic Leeds?

Rude Dcotor

Posted on October 15th, 2016

I was a patient of this doctor for several months. He was always a bit impatient with me and seemed to lack empathy towards patients. He was sometimes rude. he never took enough time to tell me why he is prescribing a medication for what reason. My last visit to his office was the last straw. At my last visit he had a medical student with him. The medical student was very nice to me. The doctor insisted that a need to use a medication. I hesitated to make a decision and was confused about what to do. I asked him several questions. Finally he got really impatient and told me very angrily something like, DON'T you understand what I am saying!. English is my second language but I am extremely proficient in it. The way he addressed me was very wrong. This was a horrible example for the medical student about how to be a good doctor. It was an insult to talk to me, especially in front of a medical student. In short, he is rude, lacking empathy towards patient, and he does not take enough time to explain things to patients. I do not recommend this doctor to anybody. I suggest this doctor to go to some emotional intelligence and manners training.

Dr. Leeds is a real nightmare

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Dr. Leeds is the worst Dr. I ever met, I spoke to him he sounds like he knows nothing about manners or so... He is a real nightmare

Dr. Leeds

Posted on September 27th, 2014

I have never been so happy to have a doctor like Frederic Leeds. My son and I finally found a good doctor. If there is anyone out there that can tell me where at in Dayton, Ohio his office has move to please let us know.

Posted on June 27th, 2017