A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Liss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Liss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic E Liss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frederic E. Liss practice?
- Dr. Frederic Liss has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frederic Liss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Limerick, PA.