Learn more about Dr. Frederic Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Liss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Liss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Eliot Liss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frederic E. Liss practice?
- Dr. Frederic Liss has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Liss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Royersford, PA.
See Royersford Surgeons and Royersford Orthopedic Surgeons.