Surgical Specialist
Phoenixville Orthopedic Associates
400 Main St
Phoenixville, PA 19460
610-935-1120
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Happy Pinkie  |  show details
by H. Flowers on Oct 17th, 2013

I'm new to the Philadelphia area. I had an unfortunate fracture injury to my pinkie finger and was referred to Dr. Liss through the Jefferson University system. From my initial visit Dr. Liss was very personable, knowledgeable and informative. I appreciated his inclusiveness in the decision process pertaining to my care. His therapy staff is amazing! Funny enough, I actually looked forward to therapy. I've had less than optimal experiences with past medical professionals, so I knew it was only prudent to credit and applaud professionalism and skill where it is due. Thank you again Dr. Liss and staff!

|  Fixed A Prior Botched Surgery  |  show details
by J.Gano on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Liss was able to fix the issues with my right. A different surgeon, locally to me, left me in worst shape with my stenosing tenosynovitis in three fingers than prior to the surgery. Dr. Liss not only fixed the other surgeons mistakes he also found and corrected another issue with my right hand which was never correctly diagnosed. With the full use of my right hand now I highly recommend him.

by siri p on Oct 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

my son had a tendon repair and nerve stitching with doctor Liss.He did an excellent job that now my son can do all the things he feared he cannot do.He had full recovery and his palm and his fingers where the surgery was done are back to normal.|I am very grate ful to the doctor from the bottom of my heart.|I am also grate ful to his team member MRs Paulene for physio therapy who did good work and helped a lot in his healing process.|Thanks for them.

Jun 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Frederick Liss has now done two surgeries for me:He fixed a torn tendon in my index finger about a year ago (spring 2007). I originally went to Reading Hospital, who simply stitched up the skin saying the tendon would "heal itself". It did not and in retr

Dec 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Liss performed a surgery on my wrist last year, removing a ganglion cyst, in December of '06. One year later, I am so very pleased with the performance of my wrist. He and the staff were extremely professional, caring, and helpful. I was very well inf