A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Little, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Little has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Fletcher Little MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic F. Little practice?
- Dr. Frederic Little has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Little practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Allergists.