A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Little
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Little Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Little, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Little has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Fletcher Little MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederic F. Little practice?
- Dr. Frederic Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Little practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.