A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Martin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Martin MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic Martin practice?
- Dr. Frederic Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Martin practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.