A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic McDuffie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic McDuffie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDuffie
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McDuffie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic McDuffie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Collagen Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDuffie graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McDuffie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Hospital Albany, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Clement McDuffie MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic C. McDuffie practice?
- Dr. Frederic McDuffie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic McDuffie practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Rheumatologists.