A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic McDuffie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic McDuffie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDuffie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic McDuffie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Collagen Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDuffie graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McDuffie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Hospital Albany, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Clement McDuffie MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic C. McDuffie practice?
- Dr. Frederic McDuffie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic McDuffie practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Rheumatologists.