A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Anthony Mendelsohn MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic A. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn practices Neurology near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Neurologists.