Learn more about Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendelsohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederic A. Mendelsohn practice?
Dr. Frederic Mendelsohn practices Neurology near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Neurologists.