Dr. Frederic Nemer Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Frederic Nemer?

Simply the best!

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Back in 2011 we got the devastating news during a routine Colonoscopy that my husband had rectal cancer. Two days later we were to see the heart doctor. Our very close friend called us when we were at that appointment and not suggested but told us to walk across the street and make an appointment with Dr. Nemer (she had him when she had colon cancer) his nurse Jackie told us to hold tight and Dr. Nemer would see us within 90 minutes. We walked out of his office with hope and peace. Within 9 days my husband had his surgery. We cannot speak enough of this kind, caring and skilled Dr. Nemer. I only wish he was still in practice as we need him once again.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

IN 2010 I WAS DIAGNOIS WITH DIVERTICULITIS I WAS SO AFRAID BECAUSE THE FIRST DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO WARE A COLOSTOMY BAG FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I PRAYED AND ASKED GOD TO HELP ME FIND THE RIGHT DOCTOR AND I PUT INTO THE COMPUTER WHAT THEY TOLD ME I HAD I PUT IT IN AND THIS DOCTOR NEMER CAME UP I CALLED HIS OFFICE AND THE RECEPTION WAS SO NICE AND CARING I WAS LIKE YES AND WHEN I FINALLY MET HIM HE TOOK HIS TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED EVERY THING TO ME WHERE I WOULD UNDERSTAND AND DR. NEMER HAD A DIAGRAM OF MY STOMACH AND I FELT A LOT BETTER AND I WASN'T AFRAID ANY MORE THANK YOU GOD ALMIGHTY FOR DR NEMER BEST DR EVER WE NEED MORE CARING DOCTOR'S LIKE DR. NEMER

One of the best!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I was diagnosed by Dr Nemer with colon cancer in 2011 and his professionalism and compassion were outstanding! I felt his plan of action was well thought out and I felt competely safe in his hands. His bedside manor at the hospital after the surgery was simply the best. He answered all of my questions before, during and after surgery and helped me navigate through one of the most difficult times in my life.

Had a routine colonoscopy

Posted on June 28th, 2011

He was very skilled and it was over in less time than I expected. When I was having some pain during the procedure, he told the nurse to increase my pain medication immediately. The whole thing took under 15 minutes. I would definintely recommend him to my family and friends.

Professional Concern

Posted on February 12th, 2011

My observation about Dr. Nemer is that he represents a high level of professionalism, is well-respected and has a deserved reputation as a professional capable of delivering top notch results. Yet he shows a high level of concern for his patient's well-being, is a credit to his field, and seems guided by moral and spiritual principles in delivering patient outcomes.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Friendly staff and minimal wait. Dr. Nemer is very informative as well as a complete professional. I thank him for everything he has done for me

The BEST!

Posted on March 1st, 2010

My experience with Dr. Nemer was excellent. Not a day goes by that I am not grateful for how relieved my pain so quickly. Very kind, very professional.

Posted on November 18th, 2016