A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Nicola Md:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Nicola Md, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Nicola Md, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Back Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicola Md graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Nicola Md has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic G Nicola Md MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederic G. Nicola Md practice?
- Dr. Frederic Nicola Md has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Nicola Md practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.