Learn more about Dr. Frederic Nicola Md:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Nicola Md, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicola Md
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicola Md Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Nicola Md, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Back Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pelvic Pain
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicola Md graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Nicola Md has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic G Nicola Md MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederic G. Nicola Md practice?
- Dr. Frederic Nicola Md has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Nicola Md practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Upland, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Orthopedic Surgeons.