A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Pollock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Pollock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pollock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic H Pollock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederic H. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Frederic Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Surgeons.