Dr. Frederic Pollock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederic Pollock?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Frederic Pollock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 28th, 2017

The Best there is !!!!

If not for Dr Pollock, My foot would have been amputated, but he was able to put it together and I can walk on it !!!!!! :)

January 30th, 2017

I went to him with a broke Pelvic and he came in the room where me and my husband was at. He said what is it? I said my pelvic and I said did you look at the MRI cd I brought? E remarked no I'm doing my own X-ray.. so went and got a regular X-ray and he came back in the room and said yes it is broke and slivers are there too. I said what can be done. He remarked NOTHING.... didn't check me and said I could get up and do what I wanted. Well I went back to my family doctor and he wasn't pleased. So going to another orthopedic surgeon. I don't give him any stars at all. He was rude and made me feel like a fool. Well it's been a month and I'm not any better. I would never go back to him. He made me feel so low. So my opinion.

May 16th, 2011

Great Dr. He saved my arm and I am very thankful that he was the one on call when I showed up in the ER that day many years ago. It was a very bad break and I had to have a couple of surgeries but after the wait of all the healing and help from him I am about 94% back.

October 8th, 2015