A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Rakowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Rakowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Rakowitz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakowitz graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rakowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Rakowitz MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederic Rakowitz practice?
- Dr. Frederic Rakowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Rakowitz practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.