Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederic Rakowitz
Dr. Frederic Rakowitz, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in Great Neck, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rakowitz is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Rakowitz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederic Rakowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederic Rakowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Guy Mintz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0.04 mi32
Dr. William Given Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0.04 mi38