A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Schwartz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederic H. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Frederic Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists.