Dr. Frederic Seligson MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Kansas City, MO

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
The doctor was straight forwarded and made sure we understood the problem and the best solutions for it. He answered all our questions. My father who is the patient was very impressed with the doctor and we as the family was too. Unfortunately my dad's case didn't need the bypass but as my father stated he would trust the doctor to do it if he ever needed it.

March 5th, 2017
One of the best!!
Dr Seligson is very busy but that is because he is that good. He is the best of the best and I was lucky to have him. He is a very thorough when he explains his plans for his patients. When in recovery he checks on his patients before he starts another surgery. This doctor is worth the wait. I highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2016
great
We were very impressed with your bedside manner , You are very knowledgeable and reassuring . So was Carol
Doctor's Response

We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you for the positive feedback!

November 13th, 2015
Excellent surgeon who takes the time to tell you what you need to know and what to expect. A gentle person, wish all doctors would have his style.

August 14th, 2015
His manner is confident and caring. He takes time to e ensure you understand options and procedures. He demands excellence and professionalism from himself, his staff, and all others caring for his patients.

December 11th, 2014
Excellent. A real person with great compassion.

September 21st, 2014
Completely satisfied
When I went to see Dr. Seligson, I think the consensus among the doctors I had seen was that my situation could not be improved through surgery. After a 30-minute discussion with Dr. Seligson, I went from pretty much accepting my situation to complete confidence that he could help me with bypass surgery. The clincher was when he said he thought he odds of failure were less that 5%. I said that I would accept a 15-20% possibility of failure. Dr. Seligson said, "I won't". That was an incredible confidence booster. I am in day 23 of post-op, and I feel no pain or discomfort from the surgery. That should be quite an endorsement for a man I describe as a "wizard".

December 31st, 2010
Dr. Seligson was "the total package" took a lot of time explaining what my problem was, he sat in the office answered all my questions, explained the procedure, so that I knew exactly what to expect. Not only did he take time with me, he was WONDERFUL with every family member after the surgery. So..total package..excellent surgeon with a very caring patient bedside manner.

August 15th, 2010
Saved My Life
I had endocarditis, nearly fatal, Dr. Seligson performed open heart surgery to repair my heart valve, and the results were excellent. He saved my life.

April 16th, 2010
wonderful surgeon,get this doctor you will be healed, he does tough heart and lung operations,(hi doc.)

April 10th, 2009
This is a great surgeon!!!!
Plaese trust me, Dr Seligson did my lung surgery, he will take very good care of you, You must know he is a cut above!!!!

August 6th, 2017