Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederic Sherman
Dr. Frederic Sherman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sherman is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, Suny Downstate Mc at Lich and SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn. Dr. Sherman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederic Sherman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederic Sherman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Joseph Puma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Vladimir Kozhinskiy
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi