A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Sherman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederic Sherman practice?
- Dr. Frederic Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Sherman practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.