A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Skinner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Skinner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skinner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederic P. Skinner practice?
Dr. Frederic Skinner practices Internal Medicine near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, NY.
See Elmira Internists.