A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Stearns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Stearns, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stearns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic William Stearns MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic W. Stearns practice?
- Dr. Frederic Stearns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Stearns practices Dermatology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Dermatologists.