A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Stelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Stelzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Stelzer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelzer graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Stelzer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic A Stelzer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic A. Stelzer practice?
- Dr. Frederic Stelzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Stelzer practices Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Gastroenterologists.